Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Toppling Goliath Brewing - Places I’ve Been - Double IPA (Ale/USA)



Toppling Goliath was founded in Iowa in 2009, and is a brewery with over 200 different beer varieties and numerous awards.
The seventh IPA I've tasted from Toppling Goliath is a collaboration beer called Places I've Been, made with Radiant Beer Co from California.
Places I've Been is a slightly more bitter beer compared to the others I've tried, meaning it is more fitting to the Double IPA style, with a stronger bitterness and less fruity aroma. Nevertheless, it is a beer where you will find a lot of aroma compared to many others. With the combination of bitterness, it gave me more of a grapefruit taste.

Alc (ABV): 7.8%
Score: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sierra Nevada - Little Thing - Big IPA - Imperial IPA (Ale/USA)

Sierra Nevada, founded in 1979, is one of America's first craft breweries. From the "Little Thing" ser...