Thursday, December 7, 2023

Toppling Goliath Brewing - Mozee - IPA (Ale/USA)



Another Hazy IPA in the disguise of an IPA from Toppling Goliath.
I have to evaluate Toppling's beers in the Hazy/NE IPA category, which they belong to, instead of the category written on their labels.
Mozee IPA is a very good beer, but I can say that I have had better Hazy IPAs. Don't get me wrong, it's still a very good beer, but having tried some excellent Hazy IPAs, I feel the need to make a distinction between them.
Mozee takes its name from the English word "mosey" (to walk aimlessly) spelled differently.
Mozee is a beer that contains flavors of grapefruit, kiwi, and Sauvignon Blanc grapes, with mango and pineapple aromas. Of course, when these flavors blend together, it gives you the sensation of a fruity cocktail.
Toppling Goliath continues to impress. I will try to find their beers other than IPA.

Alc (ABV): 6.2%
Score: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sierra Nevada - Little Thing - Big IPA - Imperial IPA (Ale/USA)

Sierra Nevada, founded in 1979, is one of America's first craft breweries. From the "Little Thing" ser...