Saturday, August 19, 2023

Dreamer Brewing - Juicy Bee - NEIPA (Ale/Greece)



The final beer I tried from Dreamer Brewing of Veria (Veroia) in Greece, also known in Turkish as Karaferye, is a NEIPA. In my opinion, NEIPA is a challenging category. The entire world is currently competing to produce the most fruit-flavored, refreshing NEIPA. Juicy Bee is a great beer, however, perhaps due to being spoiled in the NEIPA category, it didn't impress me much. Don't get me wrong, I may be offending some by saying this, but it is certainly better than any NEIPA you might drink in Turkey and generally above average by international standards.
Beer brewing requires great effort, so I have immense respect for the time and labor invested in it. However, some beers can be better than others. Someone who produces an excellent NEIPA may not necessarily be adept at brewing a good wheat beer.
I should also add that I drank this beer a bit late, meaning it was kept in the refrigerator for an extended period. When I get a chance, I will drink it again and update my notes.

Alc (ABV): 7.0%
Score: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sierra Nevada - Little Thing - Big IPA - Imperial IPA (Ale/USA)

Sierra Nevada, founded in 1979, is one of America's first craft breweries. From the "Little Thing" ser...