Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Lupulin Brewing - CPB (Chocolate Peanut Butter) Porter - American Porter (Ale/USA)



Lupulin, established in Minnesota, has a sweetened beer called CPB, which is a porter with chocolate and peanut butter flavors.
Unfortunately, most sweetened beers don't appeal to my taste buds. Even though it has flavors like chocolate and peanut butter that I enjoy, and it's a type of beer like porter that I would like, the combination of these flavors doesn't create a beer taste that I enjoy.
Nevertheless, as I mentioned before, there are people who like it, and it could be a good beer for those who enjoy it.

Alc (ABV): 5.3%
Bitterness (IBU): 20
Score: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sierra Nevada - Little Thing - Big IPA - Imperial IPA (Ale/USA)

Sierra Nevada, founded in 1979, is one of America's first craft breweries. From the "Little Thing" ser...