Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Dreamer Brewing - Crafty Lager - India Pale Lager (Greece)



Dreamer Brewing is another brewery I tried in Greece. The only reason I got this beer is actually because my grandfather and grandmother are from the city where this beer is produced, Veria or in Turkish, Karaferye.
After seeing the beer at a restaurant, I followed its trace and, to be honest, after a little effort, I was able to find it. They don't have retail sales outlets, so they brought it to me in the accounting department of an ice cream factory.
Honestly, my expectations for this beer were quite low. Since it only had the description "Crafty Lager" and the hops used, Ahtanum/Crystal, with no other defining phrases, I just thought it would be a good Lager beer.
I was quite mistaken; Crafty Lager turned out to be one of the best beers I have ever tasted in my life. Moreover, it is not an ordinary Lager, but an India Pale Lager. However, floral flavors prevail over bitterness.
It was a very tasty surprise for me and gave me a reason to go back to Veria.

Alc (ABV): 4.7%
Score: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sierra Nevada - Little Thing - Big IPA - Imperial IPA (Ale/USA)

Sierra Nevada, founded in 1979, is one of America's first craft breweries. From the "Little Thing" ser...