Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Totenhopfen Brauhaus - Mahut - Red Ale (Luxembourg)



I thought I had tried all of the beers from Totehhopfen, but I was wrong. There was one left at the bottom of the fridge. I broke the order, but let me add it here as well.
It's the famous Red Ale from Totehhopfen. However, Totehhopfen disappointed me once again. The can labels give me the feeling of tasting a new generation of beers, but the ones I tasted seem bland to me. This beer was the same. It has a British red ale vibe to it. In my opinion, if they made the labels more classic, the expectations and the content would be more harmonious.
While expecting stronger and more flavorful beers, I am getting soft flavors in the style of British Fuller's. Of course, there are people who like it, but just like in wine, the label is very important in creating expectations in beer as well.

Alc (ABV): 5.1%
Score: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sierra Nevada - Little Thing - Big IPA - Imperial IPA (Ale/USA)

Sierra Nevada, founded in 1979, is one of America's first craft breweries. From the "Little Thing" ser...