Thursday, December 30, 2021

Totenhopfen Brauhaus - Triple Kveik IPA - Imperial IPA (Ale/Luxembourg)



The latest beer in the Totenhopfen series. My expectations for this beer were high, but I can't say I found what I was hoping for. It's a high-alcohol content, triple IPA beer, which means it's used much more hops than usual. For an IPA, it has very little bitterness, especially for a Triple IPA. It does have aromas, but they are solely focused on apricot and grapefruit, I didn't find much richness. The lack of head also didn't help me enjoy it. It's drinkable, but not a beer that meets the expectations.

Alc (ABV): 11.3%
Score: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sierra Nevada - Little Thing - Big IPA - Imperial IPA (Ale/USA)

Sierra Nevada, founded in 1979, is one of America's first craft breweries. From the "Little Thing" ser...