Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Slavonica - Grof - Amber Ale (Croatia)



Slavonica is one of Croatia's boutique breweries. Like I mentioned before, it was a beer that I chose because the bottle looked nice among the hundred or so options.
Although Amber Ale is a beautiful, characterful beer that I prefer, as far as I know, it is only made by @garaguzu in Turkey. Yes, Tuborg also has an Amber, but firstly, it's not an Ale, and I believe they make it using additives like caramel instead of malt. So, I wouldn't want you to think that by drinking Tuborg Amber, you get a taste similar to Amber Ale.
Slavonica has made a fantastic Amber Ale. It has a malty character with a sweetness and roasted flavor provided by the malt. It's a type of beer that I would like to see produced more in Turkey.

Alc (ABV): 5.5%
Score: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sierra Nevada - Little Thing - Big IPA - Imperial IPA (Ale/USA)

Sierra Nevada, founded in 1979, is one of America's first craft breweries. From the "Little Thing" ser...