Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Ourdaller - Wëllen - Amber Ale (Luxembourg)



One of the other beers I tried from Ourdaller was Wëllen.
Unfortunately, because I drank the beer too cold, I didn't fully taste it until about halfway through the glass.
Here, I want to talk about the importance of the temperature at which beer is consumed. Actually, each beer has an ideal drinking temperature. Sometimes this is indicated on the bottle. While most beers are enjoyed at around 4-5 degrees Celsius, for example, Belgian quadrupel beers reach their true flavors at 10-15 degrees.
I think Wëllen was an Amber Ale. I tasted roasted malt and a hint of caramel. It was a nice beer.
7/10

Alc (ABV): 5.6%
Score: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sierra Nevada - Little Thing - Big IPA - Imperial IPA (Ale/USA)

Sierra Nevada, founded in 1979, is one of America's first craft breweries. From the "Little Thing" ser...