Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Boulevard Brewing - Tank 7 - Farmhouse Ale (USA)



From one of my favorite breweries in the US, a beer that I really like, Tank 7.
Tank 7, which is also known as Farmhouse Ale, is the American version of the Belgian Saison. It is a high alcohol, highly aromatic beer that provides refreshment. When I want a light-colored beer with low bitterness and a moderate strength, it is my first choice.
A high alcohol but refreshing beer with great aromas. It's my go-to beer when I need a light-colored strong ale that is not an IPA.
It was luckily available at @jfkbarkitchen in Luxembourg. Highly recommended.

Alc (ABV): 8.5%
Score: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sierra Nevada - Little Thing - Big IPA - Imperial IPA (Ale/USA)

Sierra Nevada, founded in 1979, is one of America's first craft breweries. From the "Little Thing" ser...