Monday, September 13, 2021

San Servolo - Tamno Pivo - Dark Lager (Croatia)



San Servolo is Croatia's first boutique brewery. Therefore, it's quite widely available. Unfortunately, the Dark lager I tried left me quite disappointed. Firstly, when I poured it into the glass, no head formed at all. Also, the taste did not appeal to me; it had a dark color but lacked aroma and intensity. I generally find dark lagers disappointing. They don't have the richness and depth found in ales. I have tried a few other San Servolo beers, which were not bad, but unfortunately, I couldn't finish this one.

Alc (ABV): 5.6%
Score: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sierra Nevada - Little Thing - Big IPA - Imperial IPA (Ale/USA)

Sierra Nevada, founded in 1979, is one of America's first craft breweries. From the "Little Thing" ser...