Friday, December 11, 2020

Erdinger Weissbräu - Dunkel - Dunkelweizen (Ale/Germany)



Erdinger's dark wheat beer. Since I like dark beers, my expectations are high again. The first Erdinger Weisbier I had didn't impress me much. It pales in comparison to #Schneider, #Weihenstephaner, and #hoegaarden.
Again, Dunkel didn't fulfill my desires. It has a very caramelly taste. Beers with a caramel taste give me the sensation that the flavor was added afterwards. Additionally, it's a very carbonated beer, I feel like I'm drinking cola. It's not mentioned, but maybe it would be better if it was consumed a bit warmer.

Alc (ABV): 5.3%
Score: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sierra Nevada - Little Thing - Big IPA - Imperial IPA (Ale/USA)

Sierra Nevada, founded in 1979, is one of America's first craft breweries. From the "Little Thing" ser...