Thursday, December 3, 2020

Efes - Bomonti Black - Irish Stout (Ale/Turkey)



A beer, Bomonti Black, has been left alone among the major Turkish beer producers' yellow beers. Unlike other dark beers that have been discontinued from the market, Bomonti Black is still available. I think one reason for this is the lack of alternatives, and the other is its easy-drinking nature that doesn't bother others.
Bomonti Black is a stout type of beer. It's not a bad beer, but it's not the first beer I would choose if I want a stout. Maybe if it were put in a nitrogen-infused can, its taste could be better. But to do that, Efes would need to add a different canning method to its production line, which I assume would be expensive and cumbersome. It's also uncertain whether the investment made would pay off.
When I get tired of the yellow beers that dominate almost the entire market, especially during the winter months, Bomonti Black is a good alternative that I can choose.
I also thank @komurlab for accompanying our black beer with charcoal.

Alc (ABV): 4.5%
Score: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sierra Nevada - Little Thing - Big IPA - Imperial IPA (Ale/USA)

Sierra Nevada, founded in 1979, is one of America's first craft breweries. From the "Little Thing" ser...