Friday, November 27, 2020

Zıkkımm - Amerikan IPA (Ale/Turkey)



I really liked the dark beers produced by Zıkkım. This time, when I saw their IPAs, I eagerly bought them to try. I was expecting a highly aromatic and hoppy beer, especially because it said American IPA on the bottle. Unfortunately, Zıkkım IPA did not meet my expectations.
The amount of hops in the beer was quite low, I can even say that I hardly noticed it. The aroma was also weak. But the worst part was the taste of unfermented malt that I got. This taste is the same as the smell I get before the beer is fully fermented when I make my own beer. I think there is a production problem. As I said, brewing beer, especially bottling and delivering it to the consumers, is a difficult task. I think Zıkkım should reconsider their IPAs.

Alc (ABV): 5.0%
Score: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sierra Nevada - Little Thing - Big IPA - Imperial IPA (Ale/USA)

Sierra Nevada, founded in 1979, is one of America's first craft breweries. From the "Little Thing" ser...