Sunday, November 1, 2020

Trokya - Kuzgun - Oatmeal Stout (Ale/Turkey)



Finally, I had the opportunity to taste Kuzgun. I think this is Turkey's first Oatmeal Stout. As dark beers are particularly within my interest, I examine them carefully.
First of all, nitrogen suits Stout beers very well. If you serve it without nitrogen, you are starting 1-2 points behind. However, this beer felt even less carbonated than usual. As you can see in the picture, the foam disappeared immediately after pouring it into the glass.
The texture and density of the beer were good, but unfortunately, I couldn't find the taste I was looking for. In my opinion, it was too bitter for a stout.
Also, the graphics on the bottles are beautifully illustrated. Another thing that caught my attention is that the company who designed it is of British oak.
Brewing beer is a difficult job, and Trokya is trying to sell stout in a Muslim neighborhood, which is like trying to sell snails there. Therefore, I congratulate them.
Places of sale: Metro, @mensismahzen

Alc (ABV): 5.1%
Score: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sierra Nevada - Little Thing - Big IPA - Imperial IPA (Ale/USA)

Sierra Nevada, founded in 1979, is one of America's first craft breweries. From the "Little Thing" ser...