Friday, November 13, 2020

3 Kafadar - Okto - Helles (Lager/Turkey)



Before autumn drifted too far away, I wanted to drink Octo, an Oktoberfest beer. I think it's quite nice. I find it difficult to compare lager beers from memory without putting them side by side. My initial impression was that it was a bit bitter, but I don't remember if the other Oktoberfests I've had were this bitter, I remember they weren't. I haven't come across Oktoberfest beers in Turkey, so I couldn't compare it either.
Overall, it's a good beer, I think the 3 comrades did justice to it. The bottle design is also nice. However, the alcohol content needed to be around 5.8%.

Alc (ABV): 4.7%
Score: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sierra Nevada - Little Thing - Big IPA - Imperial IPA (Ale/USA)

Sierra Nevada, founded in 1979, is one of America's first craft breweries. From the "Little Thing" ser...