Friday, October 9, 2020

Gara Guzu - Karlı Kayın Ormanı - Dark Ale (Turkey)



Entering winter, on a cool day, I decided to open a beer to give meaning to it, and I drank Gara Guzu's winter beer, Karlı Kayın Ormanı, on a rainy day (Shouldn't it be "Garlı gayın ormanı"?)
Winter Ale is one of the types that I like. Gara Guzu's version was a bit challenging for me to drink. The bitterness of the beer was excessive (not hop bitterness) and I think it was too carbonated. I was expecting a smoother beer.
The alcohol content, color, and density were good. If it is fresh, I will try it again.
You can find this beer at @mensismahzen. Price: 18 TL.

Alc (ABV): 6.4%
Score: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sierra Nevada - Little Thing - Big IPA - Imperial IPA (Ale/USA)

Sierra Nevada, founded in 1979, is one of America's first craft breweries. From the "Little Thing" ser...