Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Gara Guzu - Porter (Ale/Turkey)



I think I've had Gara Guzu's best beer. I haven't completed the whole series yet, but I don't think this beer will lose its leadership.
Gara Guzu's Gara was truly a beautiful beer. Gara was a Porter-style beer, but it went beyond that and gave me the taste of an Imperial Stout. It was sweet, full-bodied, and had a foamy head.
The alcohol content was 6.5%, but it felt higher when drinking it. I believe that those who love porters and stouts will enjoy it, and I will try to keep it stocked at home.
Apart from not being exactly 100% true to its porter style, I couldn't find any flaws.

Alc (ABV): 6.5%
Score: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sierra Nevada - Little Thing - Big IPA - Imperial IPA (Ale/USA)

Sierra Nevada, founded in 1979, is one of America's first craft breweries. From the "Little Thing" ser...